Wednesday 21 December 2016

Nephew Number Two

 Say hello to my nephew!

Today is such a happy day for my family because... My sister just gave birth to her first son! So happy for her and my brother in law, we've been waiting for his arrival for a long time haha. Both of them are healthy and in good condition now thankfully. It was a nerve wrecking evening waiting for her to deliver the baby haha but glad everything went well in the end I'm an uncle to another nephew now! :')

Anyway last night at 2:30 in the morning my sister Whatsapped me telling me that she's been having contractions here and there since 1 AM. I asked my mum and she asked her to go to the hospital immediately because it's a sign that she's going into labour. She went to the hospital but it was kind of false alarm. She was just having a number two opening. But she remained there.

Then when I woke up today at 1 PM, my sister and mum were already in the hospital. At 2:30 PM she was having major contractions and that's when the wait begins. The baby is born at 6 PM today! We were so nervous and happy haha. But well everything is well now so yay!

Stayed at the hospital just now till about 9 PM and we went home to let her rest.

Man I'm an uncle again now! I mean I've always been an uncle but now I have a new nephew mwahaha. Feeling really old, but such is life! Just feels weird to see my sister who used to take care of me when I was still in Singapore, now becoming a mum haha. We're all growing older eeep.

Alright that's all from me now. I can't wait to play with my nephew haha.

No comments: