Monday 5 December 2016

Ideas, Ideas

Oh dear I don't know what to write for today's post! Haha. Okay anyway I'm still trying my best to find ways to write everyday but it's quite difficult. I don't really like forcing myself to write when I don't feel like writing. Gosh I'm contradicting myself. But anyway hmm maybe I should start planning out what I wanna write for the rest of this month. It's a good start I guess, cause I'm feeling lost.

2016 has been a crazy ride thus far. So I'm pretty sure I'll have a lot to talk about. Things I've learned, things I came across with and so on. Actually I have an idea of writing something like 16 things I learned in 2016 haha. I don't think I'm going to do that monthly reflection thing like I used to. 

So maybe I should start listing down the things I wanna write about:
- Things I've learned in 2016
- Thoughts of going meatless/becoming a vegetarian
- 2 years of meditation, and almost 2 years of daily chanting
- Emptiness
- Ode to traveling
- Ode to my dogs
- Journaling

And to be continued....

Okay see the thing is I don't really like to "force" myself to write. Usually when I go to my blog, I know what I wanna talk about. It's very rare for me to open my blog and just start writing whatever I wanna write. This is weirdly, so different from journaling. I went back to journalin in 2016 and somehow it's easier to write (and not type) my thoughts and feelings out on my book instead of here.

No sure why, maybe it's the privacy? In fact in December I'm also trying to journal everyday. I've been doing this since November actually. Things are going pretty well although yes there are days where I'll just write 3 - 4 lines of words and stuff. Sometimes even just a line! Heh.

Alright I hope to fulfill this goal of mine. And at the end of the year, I'll have a wonderful time re-reading all these posts. See you again tomorrow! Hopefully I'll write something out ahaha.

No comments: