Sunday 4 December 2016

Meet Ups

See ya again Singapore

Alright here's part two of my Singapore trip. I didn't really get the chance to meet with a lot of people this time round. There's Neon Lights, and also I realised we're all grown ups now who are already working hahaha. Or some of us are having exams during that week. So here goes anyway!

 "We look old" Hahahaha

Met up with Jeslyn for dinner on Saturday after Neon Lights. I introduced her to Tolak Angin like last year and I'm glad she likes it! So I went to meet her to pass her some of those. We ate Macs (sorry for anti-climax) to try their new veggie crunch burger and it is actually really good. Also I miss Macs haha, haven't touched it probably for one year plus. Went to catch up a bit and I'm glad she enjoyed her trip to Japan. My goodness, 10 years ago we were eating Macs at Clementi in our Tanglin uniform....

 Thanks for the Japanese food intro!

The next day I met Tacy for lunch! Didn't have the chance to meet her last August.. I think we met in January with the rest but Jolene is having work while Wei Lun is overseas. So just the two of us I guess. Thanks for introducing me to the awesome tempura restaurant! I've been craving for Japanese food for months, like months haha and it is really good. We then walked around Tanjong Pagar and have some llao llao. So funny how we couldn't find any place to sit so we went to sit on this random metal structure at the entrance of the building hahaha. 

 So so good. (PS: The miso may contain dashi, I know. Closing one eye)

Thanks for the great afternoon tho! And also thanks for the belated birthday present :D

 Finally got the chance to meet these two!

As for dinner, or linner (since it's kinda early for dinner) I went to meet Saeyeoh and Yoyo! Finally met these two people haha. We went to get Soup Spoon for linner and it was great. So thankful for vegetarian options really. Had a wonderful chat with the two of them about everything from photography to travel and many more. Got ourselves some Gongcha (cause we were telepathically craving for it). Thanks for the wonderful evening! So glad to finally meet you both :)

 Apparently we're baes now HAHAHA. Thanks for the meet up!

Last but not least I had an impromptu meet with Kai who happened to be in town after a meeting haha. We went to grab some bimbimbap at City Link mall and it was good. Come to think of it I'm happy that I get to fulfill all my (vegetarian) food cravings! Had a good long chat with her since it's been so long since we last met and talked. Well I just wanna wish her all the best for the upcoming internship! Kinda sad to think that I might not come back in January to meet with the rest (which I usually do).

Yup that's all for the meet ups. I'm glad to have the chance to meet these people whom I haven't met for a long time. Well, just one thing I have to bear about going back home is that I'll have lesser chance to meet with my friends. But it's okay, I'm pretty sure that life will work things out for us, somehow somewhat. Okay once again thank you to everyone I met for the great time! And see you soon :)

No comments: