Friday 2 December 2016

Fleeting

Okay so sorry but perhaps as you can see, I was really rushing my post last night heh. I just finished doing work last night when I started blogging. It was so late in the morning and yup, rush rush rush. Anyway okay yes I have decided to blog every day for the month of December now. I hope I can make it, I think I will. I actually have been journaling every day since November now. And things are doing well, except for when I was in Singapore. But still managed to write every day!

The reason for doing this is to well, keep up my blog posts for this year. And also it is an experiment that I'm doing. I'm quite curious to see the end of result of blogging every day in this special month of the year - the contemplative and reflective month of the year. I have loads of things to talk about, and definitely a lot of reflections. 2016 has been a wild ride, so yeah it's gonna be fun!

Gonna blog about my Neon Lights experience tomorrow. Now sure how I'm going to blog about it. Should I just split into parts? Or should I just do it in one shot. I haven't even sorted out the photos yet! Well soon soon, I've uploaded them onto my laptop and I just need to do a bit of editing.

The last few days of November flew by like a lightning flash. So quick, without realising, here we are in December. Eleven months of the year flew by just like that! Can you believe it. It's only the second day of December yet it feels like it's gonna end tomorrow haha. I've always felt that the last two months of the year are two months that "never exist". They went by so quickly, you don't even feel like you went through 61 days. Maybe it felt like 20 days or something heh. And soon it'll be "Happy New Year!"

Alright that's all from me for today. Neon Lights special post tomorrow! See ya all.

No comments: