Wednesday 28 October 2020

Affirmation


This song randomly appeared on my YouTube homepage last night and whew, I just went for a 90s music "roadtrip" on YouTube haha. Well this is more of late 90s, but Savage Garden is definitely one of my favourite bands of the 90s. And this is probably my favourite song from them. Followed by Animal Song. Kinda funny how back then, I love this song because of its beat and melody, but now I love this song for its lyrics! Which is really really lovely and powerful I must say.

I wish we can go back to 2000. Me playing Transport/Roller Coaster Tycoon on my computer with this song blasting through the speaker. Not much to think about the future. Apart from getting scolded by my parents for playing too much computer games. Well, time moves on as always!

No comments: