Sunday 25 October 2020

Earthquake

My sleep was pretty screwed up last night thanks to an earthquake! Haha. Can't really blame the earth for shaking things up a bit. But anyway so yeah, I have fallen asleep last night (or this morning) when I got woken up randomly, and went to drink some water. As I was about to drink my water, I realised that the water was swaying slightly. I thought it was me but I realised I haven't touched the cup, or my table.

Then the windows of my room were rattling and I knew it was an earthquake. And surely it did keep me afresh and awaken hahaha. And I couldn't sleep till 10 AM. And I woke up at 1 PM. With only four hours of sleep I was feeling really weird the whole day. I did catch some afternoon nap, though it was only for 40 minutes, and earlier at night for about 30 minutes. Now as I'm blogging, I'm not that sleepy. Weird.

Feeling kinda annoyed cause somehow my insomnia is back. Even though back in September I was sleeping rather fine.... It's such a weird pattern and I couldn't really find it! I was just having insomnia again back in the past 2 weeks or so. Hopefully I can get back to normal sleeping pattern.

Alright that's all from me today. This week is going to be a short week cause there's gonna be a holiday on Thursday. Apparently the governmental bodies and financial sector is going to have a really long weekend starting from Wednesday till Sunday. That's crazy! Well we're not affected by it tho so yeah haha. Okay have a great epilogue to October everyone. Damn, we're left with 2 more months to 2021!

No comments: