Wednesday 7 October 2020

Gathering Stories

Currently listening to Jonsi's song "Gathering Stories" and wondering what to blog for today's entry. This is going bad! I'm on the 7th day of Blogtober and already running out of ideas to write haha. Well not exactly running out. Just that I was doing work just now so I don't have the time to sit down proper and blog. Which I hope I will do soon. I can't just keep on posting photos for this Blogtober right! :P

Anyway hmm I've always loved how music makes me feel sentimental. To me music is my time machine. You can tell me any song from my Spotify library and I can probably tell you a memory I have with that music. Especially old ones, since I don't have much memories to share with music in the recent years. AKA the work life, the adult life. I mean last time I listened to a lot of music on the way to school, or during some random activities in Poly and so on. So yes, more memories.

Gathering Stories was one of them. It was released in 2011 for the movie We Bought A Zoo and I listened to it a lot of times back then! Come to think of it, 2011 was one of the best years of my life. So any songs from that year would probably remind me of a good memory, good times.

Alright that's all for this random short post. I'm thinking of doing entries from the Isolation Journal series. There's like 100 of them and I might just do them one by one. Roll a dice/number generator or something mwahaha. Alright I will see you again tomorrow. Have a lovely Thursday. 

No comments: