Tuesday 6 October 2020

Monochromatic Days

 
The monochromatic days are here again

It's been raining since probably September, with the occasional drizzle and rain in August. I know we're experiencing La Nina this year but... Wow, if we're already entering the wet season this year, that would be the shortest dry season we have in years. Well it's good news for the farmers I guess, we don't have to worry about not having water anymore to water the crops and plants. Successful harvest I suppose.

But the weather has been pretty bizarre in the past few years. Last year we had a really horrible dry season that lasted from about July till November. I remember many farmers were having water shortages in October - November. When we're supposed to enter the wet season then. And I also remember not having water in my house. I was filling up water at 5 AM in the morning!

And people still think that climate change isn't real.

No comments: