Sunday 18 October 2020

Pace

Well looks like I gotta pick up that pace with the Blogtober haha. Well I've been keeping up. But not literally oops. Been quite busy with work and stuff that I haven't been blogging quite on schedule. And last night I fell asleep! Didn't even manage to do things that I was planning of doing. Oh well. Perhaps doing this was a bad idea but... I won't back down. I will finish with what I started!

Anyway it's been raining quite a lot these days. Not really loving the humid nights, but enjoying the cooling evening when it rains in the afternoon. I swear the weather is getting weirder this year. But again, I'm happy that the farmers are able to plant normally now. No droughts whatsoever.

Blogtober is quite a bad idea because I don't have many things to talk about really. That's why I ended up posting lots of photos. Perhaps I should do more blog prompts. And yes I will keep up with the Docussion and Book discussion too. I'm currently jotting down stuff for them haha.

Alright you have a great week ahead okay. We're 2/3rd into October already. Whut. 

No comments: