Monday 17 October 2022

Dragons

Okay maybe I will begin the week with my thoughts on House of The Dragon (HOTD).

So HOTD is based on the story of House Targaryen. It's a prequel that dates back a hundred years plus before the events on Game of Thrones. We've been blessed so far with 9 episodes (I just watched the latest episode and it's epic!!!) and it's been a wonderful ride thus far. To me I feel like it's so worth the 3 year GOT hiatus since 2019. And the show has been incredible so far!

First of all I love the casting. Whoever is in the casting department deserves an award (if there's such award). The potrayal of young Rhaenyra and Alicent by Milly and Emily, and the older ones by Emma and Olivia is incredible. They're all such wonderful actors! I hope they win some award. 

But of all of the actors I really really think Paddy Considine should win an award for his portrayal of King Viserys. If he doesn't win an award next year, we will have a rebellion from the realm! Haha

Not only that the cinematography and CGI is also amazing. We're blessed with so many dragons (duh it's HOTD haha) and it's great! I also think the pacing of the series is alright. Some people are saying they're too slow paced but after all, there's gonna be 4 seasons so they have to pace things out.

It's going to be the season finale next Monday and I'm excited. 

Not so excited about the 2 year wait tho. 

No comments: