Monday 10 October 2022

Theme

So last week has made me think of something for Blogtober... How about we do a weekly theme to this year's Blogtober! Last week was about self sustenance, which is derived from a very random post about the rain hah. So yes I'm thinking of continuing it with this week. And this week's theme is...

Food.

Okay so well I've actually been cooking a lot lately. Not very often like everyday kind, but once a week I guess? Really depends on the food available at home haha. Also I think it's quite fun to cook, and therapeutic at times. Although to be honest I'm rather busy so most of the dishes I cook are pretty simple and straightforward. Pasta, and also err.... Instant food HAHAHA. Okay more of that this week,

Oh yes which also reminds me I think I should talk about my OMAD journey. I don't think I talked about this here. That's one for the list as well. Oh yes OMAD = One Meal A Day.

Alright today's just a review on this week's post. I will talk about food this week! See you

No comments: