Saturday 1 October 2022

Hello again

Look who decided to blog after... Two months! HAHAHA. Oh my goodness. I don't know why either. It's so weird cause I was actually planning to go back to blogging after my July posts, as there were things I want to blog about that happened in July. But since I dedicated July to my 30 posts, I was thinking to blog them in August. But hey hey hey it's October now and I don't know where those posts went hah!

That's why I'm thinking since it's October now, maybe it's time to do another round of Blogtober! But this time round it's just... Me updating what's happening in life haha. Sort of a catch-up on the things that have happened in the past 2 months. I won't guarantee that I will blog everyday but I'll try.

But the goal is to have 31 posts by the end of October. You know what I'm trying to mean here.

Anyway yes it's October now. Can you believe it. We're left with three more months to the year and 2023 is dawning upon us. How's everyone's 2022 doing? I hope everyone is doing great. It's been a rather... I don't know how to put it. I don't want to do my yearly review yet I think it's too early haha. But yeah it's been an interesting year. I hope everyone will have a great epilogue to the year.

Alright we'll see how it goes. Here's to an Optimistic, Omnipotent and Onward October!

No comments: