Sunday 16 October 2022

Week 3

Alright it's the dawn of a new week and for this week I will be going into a theme of... Movies! Okay not exactly movies but more of series? Haha. As mentioned in my earlier post, I've been watching two series for the past 2 months: It's HBO's House of The Dragon and Amazon Prime's The Rings of Power!

The premiered around the same time (one week difference) and it's been a wonderful journey so far. TROP just finished their first season last Friday. It's so sad, there's no more TROP next week haha. HOTD has 2 more episodes to go and it's also sad, we'll have to wait for I think 2 more years before the next season! Gosh it's too long haha. But then again, the past 2 years felt like 2 decades so hopefully the next 2 years will feel like... 2 years heh.

So this week I will just be sharing my thoughts on these two series on different days. It's gonna be an easy week, I will be sharing mainly quotes I came across with in the show. Especially TROP!

Okay stick tight.

No comments: