Friday 7 October 2022

Growing Our Own


Okay continuing from yesterday's post. A few months ago I discovered Alessandro AKA Spicy Moustache on Instagram. I was so fascinated by his work! His videos and posts are super informative, easy to follow, and very creative too! And he really inspires me to try and self-sustain myself.

Which brings me to my next point. So this is really random but last night I was meditating when I suddenly come across the thought of... Turning my room-top (I have space on top of my room hah) into a small veggie garden! I was just thinking of growing a few vegetable crops like tomatoes, cucumbers, long beans and so on. Cause right now there's no space at home to grow them haha.

I'm thinking of starting small, who knows my "garden" will be as bountiful as Alessandro's haha.

I think he's really awesome as he's inspiring other people to turn their backyard, front yard etc into a small farm and hopefully we can all learn to self-sustain ourselves in one way or another. And to be honest the idea of self-sustenance might be possible. If we all turn every space we have possible into a productive one. And of course with a bit of compassion, we can share with others!

Now... I just need to find a time to start my project heh. Wish me luck! 

No comments: