Monday 24 October 2022

House of The Dragon

Okay I just finished watching the season finale of HOTD and oh my goodness it's... Depressing.

I will not post spoiler but it's depressing. Not because it's horrible but the episode is just sad in general! And it's even more depressing when we think that we need to wait for 2 more years (or one year plus) for the next season. But nevertheless I think the ending scene is well executed. It's silent, yet deafening. And Rhaenyra's emotion said it all in the end. I can't wait for HOTD 2!

I think HOTD is a great series overall. It's definitely worth the 3 year wait since GOT S8 last aired in 2019. I think we're in for a treat! Apparently there's gonna be 4 seasons, as suggested by GRRM. So I hope the show runners are going to heed his advice yeah. 

Alright that's all from me now. Let the 2 year wait begin.

No comments: