Sunday 23 October 2022

Week 4

Okay so this is the last week of Blogtober. I seriously don't know what to write anymore! Haha. Okay I do have an idea though. I'm just going to update you with what I have been doing so far. I do have new habits actually! So I think I'm going to talk about that. Also my plans.

To be honest Blogtober is easier when you haven't blogged for two months HAHAHA. You have idea of what to write and I think that's great. I don't have to squeeze my brain to think of what to write. I guess this is how content creation work? You plan of what you're gonna make and then you just make a schedule of when you're going to post it. No wonder these content creators have schedules to shoot and stuff.

But no I'm not a content creator hah.

Alright lets go week 4!

No comments: