Wednesday 12 December 2012

15 or as I wish 10 days blog challenge!

 And this is my dog, just being my dog.

So as I said in my previous post, I'm going to begin the blog challenge thingy to make my blog more alive yes? So I've decided to start one. Googled some challenge ideas and I found a nice one. It's meant for 15 days but I know there's 16 more days to the end of the year, and I do know too that I will most probably not gonna blog everyday. Anyho, I'll just write and do this challenge. Maybe not all but a few ok hehe. And also I will "reflect" on the year as usual too. So we'll see!

Here's the challenge I found. Quite interesting!

  
Found this image from http://nikjillb.blogspot.com/2011/07/15-day-challenge.html [thanks!]

I might pick some questions from this list, and also come up with a few!

Anyway before we start, wishing you a happy 12/12/12! Hahaha. This is going to be the last repititive "beautiful" date before the next century. Quite cool uh. Well if there's a miracle that I'm going to live through another 100 years then maybe sure haha. If not well, it's been nice living through 01/01/01 to 12/12/12! At least gotta experience these numbers hehe.

Okay Adhi's holiday blog challenge shall begin!

[]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[]

Adhi's 2012 year end blog challenge #1 - Not so basic facts about you

Not so basic facts about me... Interesting. Okay I'm a fan of post-rock and indie songs... And many other weird genre songs... Trust me you won't know half of the songs in my iPod as it's a mix of band songs (thus only bandies know) and post-rock, indie, chilout and many other "weird" songs. But to me as long as they are nice to my ears, then why not?

I'm rather OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder AKA anal) about things. Especially when it comes to like... Drawing or etc. For example when I do my notes, I will make sure the boxes of my mindmap fit the words inside it. And vice versa. I can spend 10 minutes "beautifying" my notes. I once made a report and I made sure that the space between these two circles and a few boxes are equal with the rest. And my friends gave me a face-palm HAHAHA.

I have OCD-ways of eating food too.When I eat burgers (most of the time) I will eat the bread first then the patties. If I eat chicken rice I will eat the rice first then the chicken. If I eat cai-fan I will leave a few food on its own to be eaten at the end. I usually start with vegetable first. I like to put rice into soup and eat it like porridge. And the list goes on.

I have fetishes for different things. One is paper bags. I collect them okay! Another is mugs and tea-cups. This one is easily controlled because I have quite a lot at home. I have fetishes for notebooks. I buy them on impulse and they're piling up at home now. And I'm still finding ways to use them.When I take photos I have an obsession with skies haha. And I collect postcards too.

Alright these are A FEW of my not so basic facts. But well I don't think I should list everything either. When you discover them, it will be more fun for you! :)

Alright more blog challenges will appear! I'll come up with the final list I suppose hehe. Maybe in tomorrow's post so that I can follow up more easily. Alrighty see you!

No comments: