Friday 7 December 2012

Flying home

Hello everyone! Currently at Changi airport T3, I'm heading for my gate soon. Feeling really hungry right now and all this smell of sausages meats and so on around me are just not helping at all. Anyway yes I'm flying back home for the next three weeks! Finally I have a long holiday that I can enjoy. Usually I'm just going back for like a few days, not three weeks!

Well after 7.5 months of FYP and ITP I'm pretty sure we all deserve a break. So I'm pretty sure this holiday is a well-deserving one! And yeah I just wish to have a great ending to 2012, and I know it will. 2012 has been a really rough ride for me. Hence all I wish now is for this year to end beautifully, by spending it back at home. And I know it will!

Oh well, as I always told myself what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm definitely a stronger person now. And a strong person deserves some good break too right? Hah!

Alright signing off now. See you in Indonesia! Hope my trip back will go smooth smooth! Can't wait to go back to my hometown and have a great meal later yum. See ya :)

To a great holiday back at home!

No comments: