Sunday 23 December 2012

Rainy Sunday

Beautiful Mt Gede in the evening!

As the title says it's been raining whole day long since the afternoon. And it was rather heavy. So now at night, it's really really cold. I've to shut all my room's windows (usually I'll open a bit) cause it's just too cold. And in this weather, I have to get flu -_- it's really horrible for a person like me cause I'm allergic to NSAIDs and paracetamol. While almost all flue medicine contains para. So... Well thankfully I have one medicine that doesn't contain so yup.

And I really hate getting my nose blocked. Just urggh, and also especially when you're about to sleep. Well I can only rely on my immune system to get rid of this bug, really hopefully soon, just in time for my brother's wedding reception! Haha. So I've been taking lots of fruits and vitamin C and so on just to improve le system haha. Go body go!

It's been a rainy day so there's nothing much I did today, except for cutting my hair and also going for grocery shopping with my mum. Churches in my hometown are now filled with people, I think the Christmas masses are starting! Ah, Christmas is here once again. Christmas is just a bittersweet reminder of the year for me. That a year is ending and I have another one starting in front of me. Oh well, life's pretty much interesting I guess.

It's a time, a period for me to look back throughout the year, you know.

And talking about looking back, I guess let's go back to May! The normal month.

[] May []

May was... Really a normal month. Nothing much happened. I was into the first month of ITP and things were starting and starting. I can still remember I was just busy reading articles and so on. Band continued, went to a few concerts. Going every morning, having lunch with Vithya and telling her how much I can't wait for ITP to end almost everyday (sorry and thank you Vith). Those days!

 Great moments of May

Some of the great events that happened include:
- Playing 1812 in band (10th of May!)
- Graduation 2012 (went to Vjie's one!)
- Sisters coming over to Singapore
- Sundown 10K 2012!
- Discovered Ketsana's song haha.

Sundown was special to me cause it was my 2nd 10KM race, and my first night race. Though in those days I spent most of my running at night, after ITP haha. Thanks Doreen for training with me, and also running the race (though she went waaay faster than me haha) together :D It was one of the best races I went to. Cause I really loved the route! Pretty awesome.

V-jie's graduation was really sweet too. Can't believe this friend of mine who sat with me on the bus trip to Duolun has graduated! It's also an event that made me really really really can't wait for my turn next year haha. Funny how I've been saying "I can't wait to graduate" for the past three years. And next year, it's my turn! Mixed feeling actually.

And (referring to my diary) I wrote this on the 20th of May (Or 21st in this blog)

"I'm waiting for the day where these days would turn into a memory. Into something we can smile and laugh about, and at the same time something rewarding that we can look back upon to. And the only way we can and we should make this a reality is to make these days, great days. So just push it, give in your best and live in the moment!

And I'm also waiting for the day when I would return back into this page of my blog, or that page of my diary where I would smile like an idiot, reminiscing the days that passed by me in the blink of an eye. Yet a bittersweet reminder to me of how fast time could fly."

Now that I'm back to these words. What do I feel...?

No comments: