Thursday 20 December 2012

20/12/2012

 Nice sunset on the last day of year 2

What a beautiful date to end the supposedly end-of-the-world tomorrow haha. Well nahh I believe the world doesn't need a special, specific date to end. It ends as and when it wishes. Well if it ends tomorrow then okay, tomorrow is its chosen last date. But yup, I don't believe that the world is coming to an end tomorrow. Cause... It just won't -_-

Anyho today was an okay day. I was so shocked and happy to see the blue sky when I woke up today. I was like yay today's gonna be a fine day! But uhh my happiness wasn't lived the whole day of course. The sky turned dark within like two hours.And then it just rained like there's no tomorrow (no pun intended) and yeah. Sadly.

But the sunset was nice today, though I didn't get the chance to capture it. The sky was yellow and it was just so pretty! Then there was a part of the sky where there's a gradient of blue and yellow. Which gave off a purple hue. It was beautiful. And yes I'm irritated that I couldn't get to capture it. But oh well too bad I guess :P More sunsets to be followed in the future!

Well if the world is really coming to an end tomorrow, then I must say it's such a pity I've wasted the past 7 months for internship and FYP when I could have... Uhh traveled the world HAHA. But no regrets! Also 2012 was the year in which I strike off a lot of items from my life's to-do list. Though I still have a lot, but well. NO GOD DAMNIT THE WORLD ISN'T GOING TO END. Hah. I'm just crapping around don't worry.

Okay lets go back to February!

[] February []


Well February, I could still remember, I put it as like as if it's the month "that never happens". It's the leap year today so there were 29 days in February. Well perhaps due to the little amount of dates in February, the month felt like it never happened. And also maybe because I was busy with exams and assignments. Like seriously, it was quite stressful! Maybe all these stressed got me off track of time. And I wasn't really taking notice but time was just flying.

Not many eventful things happened in February but to name a few:
- Making KK wall with some people from my awesome team!
- Immunology video haha. Love the kidneys made by Sam!
- Mugging hard at school. Still remember staying till 9 with Kai.
- End of year 2! Hellish year.
- Awesome lone time at Labrador Park
- West Coast Park with Candy haha
- Sending Neal off for NS with clique
- Going back for holiday

Yeah these are the things. February marked the end of my 4th semester in poly, which also means my 2nd year in poly. 2nd year was really the most eventful year for me. Inner Mongolia OCIP, Mt K for LEAP intermediate and SPSB band exchange to Korea. It was also a tough year, the year which I've learnt the most. So all in all it was a great year in terms of academia and also aesthetic wise. Still can remember the last day of "exam" and it was really, whew.

February was also the month which I kinda go back to myself more. When times were stressful I wrote in my diary and so on. The faith in myself was tested and I supposed, I won the test. I discovered the joy of me-times where I went to Labrador Park alone and since then on I really loved that place and well I went back a few times there already.

It was also the month which I realised how fast time was flying. When we sent Neal off to NS, couldn't believe how 6 years ago we were still in short pants and now he's already serving his nation in his uniform. Time flies huh. But well I guess time is time. Then after that, I went back for my holiday and that was it I guess, for the month of February.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adhi's 2012 year end blog challenge #6 - Shuffle your iTunes, list down 5 songs that played. Write your thoughts?

Song 1 - Book of Days by Enya
One of my favourite song from Enya. It's a reminder for me to always live life to the fullest. To write great stories on every page of my Book of Days.
 
Song 2 - Paradise by Coldplay
"Lying underneath the stormy skies, I know the sun must set to rise" - The next time you have down moments in your life, just remember this phrase :)

Song 3 - Epiphany by Pixel Apartment 
This song is by a Singapore artist! Really cool song, one of the best piano songs I've heard in my opinion. Support local! Haha :P

Song 4 - Story (To Be Continued) by Chen Min
So much nostalgia for this song. It's a nice song, though it kinda reminds me of the "sad" moments during ITP back in June haha.

Song 5 - Shining Light by Annie Lenox (cover)
I prefer her version than Ash original. Although both are superb!

No comments: