Monday 17 December 2012

December

 Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. 
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

Sorry for the weird title but well sometimes I just couldn't help it with the fact that... It's December now haha. And the year is ending woohoo! I hope not the world though. Well at times I still can't believe that time is flying rather quickly. 2012 is ending, and 2013 is ahead of us. Thing that have happened throughout the past... 12.5 months just flashing back in my head like a video being re-winded. Some... Bitter flashbacks and some sweet ones.

I once watched a video interview of Enya. And she mentioned "December is a month of reminiscent". And I totally agree with her. Somehow this is the month where the year plays back in your mind, at random times of the day... Random moments. And also it's the random moments of the year that play in your head. Sometimes you can't help but to wonder why all these happen, and why. Also some of these moments bring a smile to your face, or.. An irk.

December is a month of reminiscences. The pages you wrote in the year are flipping back. The movies you watched tend to play again and again. As I've always believed things happen for a reason. So whatever happened in this year, be it bitter or sweet, salty or sour, they must and they definitely have a reason to why they happen. You know.

Two more weeks exactly to the last day of this year and I somehow can still remember the moments I had in every month. Some of them wasn't great moments I suppose. And whenever I think of them I just feel urgh, trying to get them out of my head. Some of them, really nice and I wish I can go back again and again to those moments. Though this year doesn't have much of those I-wanna-go-back-again-and-again moments. A few only.

Well as Vithya once said during those days in ITP, whatever happened, happened and whatever will, will happen. I've decided to let these moments go. These moments have turned into memories. And memories are things which will never retrieve back. Will never happen again. So going with the Buddhist teaching of Anicca AKA impermenance. They are gone and never coming back. They are, over. So let them go, and I know I will.

Why the emo post I wonder.

Okay back to challenge number 5! Woohoo. Crap, I might really need to increase the number of challenges! Haha. Will do so, don't worry :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adhi's 2012 year end blog challenge #5 - What did you eat today, and did you like it?

Well... Hmm I ate lots of things today. For breakfast I had beehoon which is oh so much of salty goodness! They're just good haha. Then I munched on some doughnuts which are nice too. For lunch I had friend chicken liver (it's good ok) and some fried corn fritters! Don't forget the sambal. Arrgh so good. And then I wash it all off with a cup of tea.

Of course I enjoyed what I had today. The food from home is always the best. It's really good and I just like it. There's nothing that can compare to the food of home, not even a 5 star restaurant that cooks the food I had at home. Because what make the food of home best - is the love put into it, the memories you have with it. And well to put it all in all. Just home.

Okay that's all for today. More post coming up and yes I will include more questions inside the challenge! Hehe. And to end off today, I'll end it with a quote.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

by Marianne Williamson

No comments: