Wednesday 26 December 2012

Jakarta

 Shot while going to Jakarta
One reason why I love my hometown

Right so today I went to Jakarta to accompany my sister for her dress fitting, together with my sis-in-law for hers too. Oh gosh my sis-in-law looks so pretty in her wedding dress! Can't wait for the 30th where she'll be all ready, walking the aisle with my brother. Aww so sweet haha. At times I still can't believe my brother is getting married! :P

It was really frustrating when watching just now though. So well I went to watch at the "Premiere" basically like the "Gold Class" from GV (it's at good price here! Like 12 bucks? :P). So I expect good and meaningful experience there. BUT NO. A few kids (prolly 6 years old?) were inside the cinema. Their mother was in front, and the kids were at the back. AND THEY WERE SO FREAKING NOISY. Gosh. They made comments (being kids) about EVERYTHING in the movie. And one acts like the know-it-all kid.

Dude I bet they don't even know what's LOTR and who's Bilbo Bagins! And when everyone "ssshhh" to them one kid made a comment "why are those people so noisy?". Okay I know they are kids. But mum - maybe you could at least asked your children to keep quiet or even not bring them at all? It's a cinema! Not your house! Urrgghhh.

Okay bitch mode off...

Alright let's forget the bitterness of this and go back to August! :)

[] August []

August was I guess... A happy month. Cause I finally got to go back home for a short holiday, and I spent some time with mum, sis, brother and my sis-in-law in Singapore. Still remember I was doing lots of scanning with Ciara in that month, though results were not that great haha. It was rather stressing but well, it was okay I guess? I know Ciara was really stressed but I'm so glad she pulled through everything. Ahh, those days really :)

 August days

There was Space challenge too, which we won. Though some things cropped out, lets not talk about it anymore since everything is fine now, it was a good experience I guess :) There were fun times I had with the people from the company I was attached too - from K session and then Ubin at the end of the month. I got to know about them better.

 Back home, finally.

And I got to go back and spent Hari Raya back in my hometown! Which I last did... 11 years ago. So it felt good to be back during Hari Raya in my hometown, and to also be back there during Indonesia's Independence Day. For eleven years, I spent the birthday of my country in somewhere else haha. So it's good to be back, yeah? Plus... Going back was really something I need. I was so homesick back then. All I could think of in August was - going back.

No comments: