Friday 14 December 2012

To Jakarta!

Wee I'm so excited about tomorrow cause I'm going to Jakarta! With my sis and one of her friend and we're going to watch THE HOBBITS! And also Life of Pi! Two movies which I thought I'm not going to be able to watch them but hey life's smiling on me and I'm so going to watch it haha. So excited! So yeah as per warning I might not be able to blog tomorrow :P

Today was a normal day I guess. But it ended nicely with me, my mum and sis going for a little shopping trip. We went to try a new seafood place in my hometown. It's really cheap! They have this offer by which you pay-whatever-amount-you-want for your food. But you need a credit card (which I don't really get why). So like today a set of seafood dishes for 3 person costs Rp 125000 (like S$15!) but we paid 100000 cause we can pay whatever amount we like. But quality wise... It's ay-okay. Not woo la la fantastic. But worth it I guess.

And yeah it was nice. I kinda like their concept for marketing. It's really a way to get people to come to the restaurant to try their food, spread their words around people and then = more people will come after that. Smart of them. Anyway after the shopping trip I went to get a new pair of short pants! They're having sales so yeah it's a good deal so I just got one pair :P

Alright that's all for now. I'm so excited for tomorrow aaaaahhhhh! Okay back to challenge #3! I might really need to add more questions to my challenge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adhi's 2012 year end blog challenge #3 - ONE place you want to go to

Okay the reason why I caps lock that ONE is because I have MANY places that I want to go to. Well today I will start small. So I'll just name one place, which is near to me as the place I want to go to. But seriously, I really one to go to this place. Seriously!

Image credit wikipedia

TADAH! Just kidding of course why would I want to go to McDonald when I passed by two outlets almost everyday. Hmm I love their breakfast though.
MOVING ON...
 Buddha Park at Vientiane Laos
Image credit venitism.blogspot.com
 
I really want to go to Laos. Yes LAOS! Okay I know as compared to the other Indo-chine regions such as Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia, Laos may not be reall "famous" and well-known but that's it! I really love her rustic charm and there's just something so nice and beautiful about the country that makes me want to go there :)
Perhaps one reason is because after I listen to Ketsana's song "The Prayer (Chanting Inner Peace) that really inspires me to go to the country where she originates from :)

Such a nice song yeah. I've been listening to this song since the first time I heard it, like seriously almost everyday. And as the title says "Chanting inner peace" I really feel that this song calms my heart, gives inner peace to myself :) Saw her website that says she's coming up with a video to this song. Can't wait for that! Must be beautiful :)

Well my dream is to visit Laos next year. Perhaps for a graduation trip and I hope I can do a solo trip there. If not with two people. And yeah seeing from the pictures which I researched on, I think it's a beautiful country. And I would also like to go to one place in Laos - Luang Prabang! Looks so charming and beautiful there. Peaceful and natural.

 Such beauty! 
Image credit: www.travelsense.asia

And of course being a Buddhist, a trip to Laos will not be complete if I don't go to the beautiful temples! And I hope I can take part in the procession whereby we give monks food in the morning. I think it's a nice event we should attend when we have the chance to :)

Image credit: kids.britannica.com 

Alright that's all for now. May my dream come true. Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu! :)

No comments: