Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas 2012!

 Only time will tell

First of all... Wishing you a merry Christmas 2012! May the joy of Christmas brings warmth, happiness and joy to you and your loved ones! :) Well sadly this year I didn't get the chance to capture some nice Christmas lights to showcase during Christmas post. Like last year. But nevertheless, it's a rainy Christmas here in my hometown! :)

Was feeling better when I woke up today. I had a good long sleep... Woke up to find myself broken in sweat. So that explains the going away of my fever I suppose. But I decided to spend my day at home, wasn't feeling 100% well either. But well I guess the rest paid off, feeling really good as I'm writing this now. Great Christmas day spent at home I suppose? :)

As for dinner my dad decided to have a satay-session at home! Cause turkey is too mainstream mwahaha. It was good. I tried making truffle oil-infused chicken satay. Kinda failed but still taste heavenly haha. Only to realise later, that truffle oil IS NOT meant for cooking. But more for drizzling. Mehh. But it's okay I still kinda succeed haha.

Ahh... Another Christmas has gone. But it feels like as if last year's Christmas was a month ago or something like that. Christmas is just another day, another time, where I would reminisce the good old days of 2012. It's a day of just quiet contemplation of the year. How the year has been for me. How the ups and downs of this year - made who I am today.

Alright, so what happened in July? Here's a recap...

[] July []


July was truly an exciting month for me, filled with events and happenings! From IBM XXX, Jurong Lake Run, turning 20, Race Against Cancer, getting my ukulele, dinner with GT, finishing SPACE challenge and last but not least, Hair For Hope 2012! So many events, which made July one of the best months of 2012. And one of those that flew by too.

Turning twenty in this month, and in this year, has made me think a lot of what's gonna come. Can't believe I'm entering the big two. I mean... Entered. Life's gonna be pretty interesting. I'm no longer a teen, but a young adult venturing into the life of being an adult. Of being someone older, and hopefully, wiser. And I'm turning 21 next year! Woo la la.


Then there was IBM XXX - my second last concert with SPSB. It was a great movielicious concert as we played songs from various movies - and Howl's Moving Castle being my favourite haha. But the rest are also awesome. Thank you for those who came and supported me! Especially Neal who just POP-ed, and he went for it! :) I Believe In Music!


These photos were taken on the 21st of July. One day before RAC haha. It was a fine day with pretty sky and clouds (as shown). I love taking pictures of clouds, and watch them. I think they're like life itself. There are times when skies are beautiful, showing beautiful patterns. And there are times when skies are grey, dark and grotesque. But still, we can always see the beauty of it, and enjoy it everytime. Just like life! Make every moment beautiful! :)


And last but not least, Hair For Hope 2012! It's my 3rd time shaving this year and it's still an awesome event! Pretty symbolic one, you have to go through it, to experience it really. I spent the 2nd day with Nivedha to "cover" the 2nd day event and I got some nice shots! Also get to know more people - the survivors who never fail to give me inspiration. Met Firdaus too as he was the MC for 2nd day. Great event as always. I hope I can take part next year too :)

That's all for this happening month of July. 5 months before, all these awesome events happened. And these were the events that made this year really memorable! Then I wonder, what will I do in next year's July? How will 2013 July be?

Only time will tell/

No comments: