Wednesday 19 December 2012

Reminiscence


 Right, sorry for not blogging last night! Uhh well... I just don't feel like blogging I don't know why. So I decided not to. So today I will blog! It was a nice day today. Apparently it didn't rain the whole day, just cloudy throughout. But it's good, with the fact that it's been raining here like everyday. So to not have rain today, it was a good sign I guess.

That I will get more blue skies and less grey!

And it was so gorgeous this evening. I was on my way to Brasco (this factory outlet like an hour away from my hometown) with my mum and sis. Somehow although it was cloudy, the sunset was really pretty! And you can actually see Mt Gede CLEARLY under the sun ray. The creaves and so on. It was so beautiful! Totally didn't expect this scene in these days.

As for shopping wise, unluckily we were caught in a jam so we didn't have much time to shop. Thus didn't get much things either. I got myself two pairs of short pants though! Oh nothing can express my love for short pants haha. Love love! Anyway there wasn't much T-shirts either so yep, no regrets not getting any. Two pants is enough hehe.

Today is the 19th of December. Which means, including today, there are only 13 days left to the year. So as usual, like last year, I decided to reflect on every month of the year and on the 13th day (AKA last day) I will reflect on the year as a whole. Whew, so apart from doing my blog challenge I got to do this too! But nevermind it will be fun hehe.

[] January []


Well it's the new year! 2012 arrived and well to me 2011 was a year filled with adventure. Part of me is excited to know what's in store for this new year and another part of me is nervous as well. I know I'm going to start internship this year, and also in January was the last lap of year two. Life was kinda stressful! But it was whew, alright. And also this year is the year which I begin writing a daily diary. Though honestly, I failed writing everyday hah.

But at least I kept track of what happened on each day! :)

Great events that happened in January:
- DBS course counselor at SP Open House
- LEAP intermediate KK December team sharing
- Covering SPSB's MD XXXV with Jasmine!
- CNY back at my hometown

Yup these are the four major events that happened in the month of January. It was quite an -okay- month I guess. Apart from beginning the new year, it was rather interesting. 2011 was so much fun so this was the month that I was still carrying the optimism and sunshine from the previous year. Things were rather stressful sometimes because it was the last few weeks of year 2.

I had to juggle studies, and also other things as well. Still remember those days where presentations were almost every day and yet we have to study for tests as well. Oh! Ms Kwek's killer practical which was actually fun haha. Covering SPSB's MD XXXV was also fun. As a photography enthusiast, it was a great experience to cover such events with a fellow photographer friend Jasmine! Though it was also when I decided that - I should go back to band.

KK sharing session was fun as well. Reminiscing the great times we had and making that video montage. Somehow it's like an event that makes me... Look forward to the coming year. Like I wonder what's gonna happen in this year? What adventures will I embark on? And also to fortify my thoughts - that determination will yield results! 

Ahh, January. Can't believe this was 11 months ago huh? :)

Okay ehhh no blog challenge today! I hope this is a good enough review about January. But yeah that's what I'll do - list down the things that happened and just talk about the month in general. I think it's good hehe. Alright see you tomorrow~ To an awesome Thursday!

No comments: