Tuesday 11 December 2012

Be happy

 Us exactly one year ago.
Time flies, memories remain

Hello, finally get the chance to blog! Well yep it's rather a relaxing night for me I suppose. I get to do whatever I want to do I guess? That is lazying around in my room. I just watched Paranormal Activity 3 with my sis. Bah, it's an of course-rather-absurd-movie but what can we do, it's just a movie. Besides the shocking parts of the movie, I guess the story line was quite good. Not something that I expected of course. Which is good, different from the other movies.

Anyway today was a normal day I guess. Rather quiet Tuesday I suppose? Perhaps it's the weather. It's been raining here in my hometown like almost everyday. And the trend I see is that it will be so sunny in the morning till late morning. Then it will start raining. Then it will stop, then it will rain again or something like that. Well it's the monsoon season so what can we expect yea? I still do hope for fine weather some days though, so that I can snap with my camera!

Still haven't come up with my want-to-do-list during my holiday here. Well still coming up soon! Got some stuff in my mind just not finalised yet haha. But hey I came up with something actually. I was thinking... Of this "quote challenge". So I'll think of a quote everyday about everything, about life and so on. Then I'll create a photo-quote thingy again everyday that will correspond with the quote. Well I was thinking of doing this to keep my tumblr alive too. Cause it's been dead for a good while.

So for today's quote... Well I come across about this. Believe it or not, while scrolling down twitter.

In life, we waste so much time and emotions feeling unhappy about things
WE DON'T HAVE TO FEEL UNHAPPY FOR

Do you agree? Hehe

Well as many people do, including me at times, we use Twitter as a platform not to only update on what we're doing, share our thoughts and so on, but to also - vent our anger or irritation. *raises hand* I know at times I do this. When the bus didn't come, I'll complain in Twitter "where's my bus!!" and when the day goes badly and I'm just so hyperly irritated by small things. We're humans after all. And we always, at times complain. It's normal. Part of us.

But of course, many times as well, these complains made us forget how much we need to think on the other side of the negative things - that is to be positive. I think I've talked about this before somewhere out there. But it goes like this. So well if the bus is late, sure we ought to get irritated. But well on the other side look on this side, that we have a proper running transport system and at least we know the bus will come and bring us to our destination.

And if the bus is late when we're getting really really late. Then I guess well either you take a taxi or the MRT and run if you want. And if you can't do all of these then too bad, suck it up, and wait for the bus. Just wait patiently because there's nothing you can do about it. I always remember a quote by Dalai Lama. When you have a problem then just keep calm and solve it. If you can't solve it then there's nothing else you can do and... Yeah.

Well all in all what I'm trying to say is - why be unhappy when you have the chance to be happy. Because in life you can make a choice. To be happy or not to be. Then choose whatever you want to be, at your own price. Get it?

Oh well alright. I'll post more of these random ramblings here as a part of my holiday to-do list. Maybe I should do the 10 days blog challenge thingy again! :) Alright here's to a great Wednesday ahead, and a great remaining days here! Woo woo!

OH

I just realised something too - today is one year since our Mt K trip! Yup 11/12/11 was the date when we left for Johor airport to take a plane to Kota Kinabalu. Well I really miss the fun we had. At times I also feel proud of our achievements. It drives me to achieve and scale higher grounds and goals in life. And also come to think of it, look at it this way.

A year ago I was on my way to Johor Airport, arriving at Kota Kinabalu, checking in at Strawberry Garden hotel and preparing for our hike the next day. A year later here I am in my room blogging. I wonder what will I do next year? Where will I be? What other achievements have I made? Well life - itself is just a mystery and a gift. You'll never know what you'll be doing a year later. What achievements you'll get and so on. So one life - live it to the fullest!

Okay good night! Hehe. Tomorrow will be awesome.

No comments: