Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve

Ten years has went by. I hope the memories and friendship shall continue

24/12! Christmas eve of 2012 hehe. It's a great Christmas eve I suppose, though it ended with a fever urgh. But feeling better now. Still having this flu bug and I really really want to get well very soon! Like really soon! But anyway it was a great day today. Days of memories revisiting and also days of reminiscent. It's Christmas eve after all!

So I woke up early in the morning cause I was going for a reunion with my primary school friends here in Indo! Some of us met 2 years back, while some of them, I haven't met for 10 years - since I left Indo to study in Singapore. So it's good to see them back. I'm glad though we change, some parts of us remain the same. I guess some things just don't change.

And I was also meeting my friend - Nicky whom I've never met since P4! Oh man he's a grown up young man now haha. Currently studying in India and he's still kinda the same - just older :P It was a great meet-up nevertheless. Began with a meal of porridge, then we headed to McDonald for further talking session. I had a good laugh with them too :)

Well meeting them up really makes me think back of how much time has quickly fly. Can't believe it's been 10 years since I left Indo to study in Singapore. Yet just now, the memories which I had in P4 (when I left) still clinged with me like it just happened a few years back. Today was surely a day of reminiscent, of the sweet past we used to have.

In the evening I went to have dinner with mum and sis. It was yummy. We went home and I went to my room to lie down. I didn't realise that I fell asleep - and I woke up with a fever. Just chills in my body and I wasn't feeling well. And cause paracetamol has betrayed me, my bestfriend now is water. And my immune system. So go go go!

And what a perfect time to go back to June - in this reminiscent Christmas eve!

[] June []

June was... Pretty much alright I guess. Quite exciting - during the weekends. Some days are just like crap, which I shall not talk about. But weekends were awesome! Why are my weekends in June awesome? Here they are:

- Weekend 1: Band camp @ St John Island
- Weekend 2: Rest day, great sunset on Sunday (10/6)
- Weekend 3: USS with 4E1'09 clique! Neal couldn't come though
- Weekend 4: Sister's graduation
- Weekend 5: CORRINNE MAY CONCERT with Weiping!

June Memories

June was also the month where a few significant things happened. It was the month I played my first solo - Indiana Jones Selection! Though it was only like 4 bars long but it was the first time I played a solo in my 6.5 years of band life. Really nice :) It was also the month which I started going to the temple. Which then becomes a habit I carry out every Sunday.

Great sunsets of June and Corrinne May Concert with Weiping :)

June was also the month filled with quite a few beautiful sunsets! As shown above. I remember the 10th of June was such a fine day and I had such a great time taking pictures there haha. It was a beautiful day really, I still love the photos taken on that day. 

Still remember the days of June when I would buy youtiao from Clementi and have it with soymilk below T11A. Then there was a morning when the morning was beautiful and I took a picture (above). And how much I miss having youtiao with my fellow GTs during OCIP at Lanqi. Oh my! It's been 6 months since June and I could still remember all these.

Days of June... Haha.

PS: Happy 850th post!

No comments: