Thursday 6 December 2012

The end of FYP

 Aaaaaand we're done with FYP!

Right I know this is very late. It's like the 6th of December, 3 days after the end of my FYP! But oh well, been so excited and busy in the evening that I forgot to blog. So here I am saying, writing and blogging as a free man who just...

ENDED HIS ITP!

Well yup I've been quite "busy" the past few days. So on Tuesday we came back for the remaining 8 presentations. So yay! We're all officially done with FYP :) Time to rest and relax haha. So on Tue evening I went for dinner with Yiyin, Ashley, Jess and Vithya. What a night! Haha. Then I got so tired that I just went KO when I reached home at night.

Then on Wednesday morning I sent Ciara off to the airport. I'm so sad that she's leaving... Level 4 would feel different without her being around. But well at the same time I feel happy for her cause she gets to meet her family again! And go back to Dublin after so long. And she'll be graduating with her Masters *jealous* hahaha. So congrats to her! And I wish her all the best for her future too :)

From the airport I went to school to do some stuff, and then followed by going to Town with Vithya for a little shopping and errands running haha. Got what I wanted (so far) and yup it was rather a fruitful trip :) And then last night, it was such a "shiok" night cause I get to sleep for 11 hours from 9 PM to 8 AM! Hahaha. Oh man it's been so long since I had such a long sleep.

And this morning I went to school in the afternoon for lunch with Dr Simon Tan and the 5 of us! It was a great lunch, had interesting talk with him from drawing blood to ghosts hahaha. And then spent the afternoon searching for the things I was left to buy (got them all!) and then ended the evening with chi zhar dinner with Neal and Jes! So good.

And by the way thanks guys for your listening ears :)

And yeah that's why I was so busy the past few days. Tomorrow I'll be going back! Woohoo, for 3 weeks! And in the morning I'll be having brunch with Kai and Vithya too hehe. Tomorrow will be an awesome day to end this week! I know it will :) Goodnight everybody!

Somehow I enjoy this emptiness.

No comments: