Sunday 10 October 2010

The BEACH

Today was a freaking awesome day! Cause I went to the beach hehehe. Believe it or not, we decided to go there at a last minute haha. It was in the afternoon when my mum asked me whether I wanna go to the beach and I'm like sure, and so there we go :P It was really a sudden decision, funny eh, but the trip was nice as well! :D

So well yup, we drove to the beach, the journey took about 1.5 hours. And oh, thankfully the weather was awesomely awesome! The sky was blue, even though it was a little hot, but well not bad I guess. I always love road trips when the weather is fine like today!

Reached the place, and we decided to go for a swim! I wanted to travel to another place to take pictures while my sis is swimming but well, due to the trip being sudden, I didn't charge my battery fully! (><)

Since we reached at about 4.50 PM or so, we swam till about 5 plus and then we decided to wash off, and watch the sunset, finally the time I've been waiting for arrived, sunset! Oh and I tell you, the sunset was freaking awesome! I really don't mind staying there, just to watch the sun set everyday I tell you. Well, provided the weather was thaaat fine.

And thankfully my camera died right after the sun dipped into the western horizon. Whew, enough to capture those moments! Really loved it just now, and the pictures turned out beautiful as well! Shall post them here and in Facebook, but my camera is charging so well gonna wait. Maybe later tonight.

Had dinner there and then we went back! Wow, what a beautiful and wonderful and fabulous day is today! Too bad my sis is still in Singapore, if not it would be more fun, the more the merrier hehehe. But she's going back this Tue though. And I'm going to Jakarta to fetch her teehee.

Okay that's all for this wonderful day! Hopefully the rest of my holiday, which will end in one week time (gosh, so fast), will be as wonderful as today! Okay see ya guys!

As a photographer, I don't only freeze time, I also wish I can freeze time to capture those wonderful moments :P

PS: No pic today, shall post the pics of today later. Happy 10/10/10!

No comments: