Monday 11 October 2010

Sunset

Sunset @ Pelabuhan Ratu yesterday
Photography by Yours Truly
Don't you just love it?

I love sunset, I always love them. I don't know why but it gave me a sense of peace, tranquillity. It's a beautiful scene that tells me that the day has ended, and a new one is coming. And it is so beautiful, it tells me to always smile for tomorrow. Sunsets....

That is so drama! But true right :P

Anyway yup, today I saw the sun setting at my dad's garden! It was my first time seeing a beautiful sunset there, the sky was clear and the western horizon was painted orange and golden. With the sun rays reflected on the plants and the paddy field. A wonderful scene that I'm sure you'll love.

Today was an alright day I guess. I can't believe I woke up at 1.20 PM today, gosh, well I slept at 5 last... This morning I mean, and I was so tired from the trip yesterday, I didn't have a rest from the trip onwards so how can I not be tired right? Hehe. Anyway yup.

Oh, last night was such a freaking cold night! It was so cold that I have to wear a jacket inside my house. Turned out the temperature was a freezing 15.5 degree Celsius! I think it was the coldest temperature so far since I came back two weeks ago. Well so apparently, cold temperatures at night signify a clear and hot day tomorrow.

I went to develop some of my lomo pictures as well, and the film camera my mum and I found. Screw the developer! I have these stupid circles on my pictures! Can I just screw them seriously. It's so irritating, some of the dots appear only in some of the pictures. And they appear on the same spot. I guess it's something wrong with the machine or something like that :/

I bought a blower too! My current blower is quite tiny to be used to clean my dusts off my sensor so I bought this super huge one. It's really huge haha. I hope it can deliver enough force to blow those dusts away! :)

Alrighty that's all for today. I'm going to Jakarta tomorrow!!! Gonna fetch my sister from Singapore and I'm also going shopping heh, well hopefully I can find something nice for me. Plus my dad is going with me, he wanna go to my brother's shop to check something out. Okay see ya then!

I'm sorry, I'm Adhianto, and I'm not _____________

Sunset today :)

No comments: