Friday 22 October 2010

Complicatedly - Convenient

My first Starbucks @ SP! :D
Photography by Yours Truly
Crème-Brule Machiato! :D

Anyway, my internet has not been fixed... YET. I called them and they told me that they;re still fixing some server thingy there, and some calbing stuff. So don't know. I'm just gonna believe and hope that it will soon be fixed. Law of attraction!!!

I didn't blog last night, cause yes firstly was the internet. Even my guardian's internet has problems. So I didn't blog. Gosh, that's why I came up with a new line about technology. It's complicatedly - convenient! When it's working fine it makes things convenient, but not when it's in bad mood. It'll totally ruin your mood too. Yes.

So today was a very super short day, but thanks Sharon for accompanying me for lunch and starbucking together :D

Had 2 hours of Maths today, and I'm free! Cause I had no IDEAS. Which mean 10 AM dismissal time every Friday, woo la la! But had to finish up my Dip-Plus stuff, so I stayed back with Candy cause she was waiting for Kai Xuan and I'm waiting for Ying Zhi. I finished my homework! Yay! Except for RWP though, which I plan to do tomorrow/Sunday.

And yes I've withdrew from my Dip Plus programme. And Mr Woo told me it's a point of no return. I won't be likely to return to Dip Plus anymore after this. Anyway, I've decided to drop it. So I won't regret it. As I once said, the only time I'll regret my decisions I made will be when I become a wondering spirit on Earth :)

After that I met Sharon! Actually I met Sharon before that, then she followed me around eh. Sorry! But thanks a lot! Then met Brenda and pass her the things I am giving for her and Sandra, and then ate lunch with pow as Brendy went for her GEMS. Had my first taste of Starbucks @ SP! Crème-Brule Machiato fantastico! Heh. It's awesome :)

Yup that's all for the day I guess. Gonna meet up with Ade, Jes, MF, WQ and Neal tomorrow! Celebrating Jes' super duper late birthday haha! Hope tomorrow will be an awesome day! :) Okay see ya then!

I've decided to keep a diary :)

No comments: