Wednesday 20 October 2010

Gaaaarrrhhh

Okay anyway, I've decided to blog now cause I plan to go and study at night. A little bit too early for studying, no? Anyway yeah, I'm eating out later with my sister so gotta go and yeah...

Anyway today was a normal day. Gosh, I have to re-switch my body clock seriously. Today I woke up late! I woke up at 8.30 and I have a class at 9, believe it or not. But miraculously I managed to reach school in time, slightly late by a few minutes though. Oh and thankfully the teacher was late, even later than me heh :P

Today we had Maths B, that's like Amaths, and I'm so dead, I looked at it like somehow I just learnt it! Meaning my memory of differentiation and stuff has been sort of forgotten haha. But some points rang a bell in my head :)

Cell Bio was next, haha we were all laughing at the teacher. Apparently he's from HK so his accent is a bit funny, plus he's funny as well! He told us he's from CSI (it stands for something, I forgot, but not the real CSI :P) and yeah it was funny. Then it was IO Chem and that was it.

Ate lunch with Rebekah, Nivedha and Min Li. Oh I swear, SP should really open up new places for eating or something like that cause we almost couldn't find a place to eat! Went to cafe and nothing, went to FC5 and it was so crowded! Thank God we met Min Li and Reb there, so we got a space heh.

About the title... I am sooooo pissed! Well as I said my internet went dead on Sunday when I returned here right? So I went to call Singtel to fix it. But turn out there's more complications on the wiring and stuff so it's not fixed yet! In fact it's dead. I'm using my guardian one now. Oh well lets hope the "checkup" tomorrow will fix the problem!

Okay I'm off for dinner, see ya then! I hope my study plan for the night will work. Arrrgh I so seriously need to change my body clock. Okay see you!

I'm dropping it... Sigh
PS: Hmm picture upload is disabled so no picture today!

No comments: