Saturday 2 October 2010

Beatrice and Virgil

Weird tittle? Nahh hehe, this is a book by Yann Martel! And I've gotta say it's one awesome book, one awesome literature book. Beatrice and Virgil itself is a play within the book, and well of course I shan't elaborate it here cause it's quite confusing to say it here, even I'm not 100% sure about the play. It's awesome though, filled with lots of ironies, symbolisms and more.

I just finished reading it last night, it's great! The ending is really really shocking but nice... I sort of like this kind of book cause somehow everything comes together at the end, which is nice. I've always enjoyed Martel's books, like Life of Pi!

Anyway today was an alright day heh. Accompanied my brother for a haircut, then followed my dad to the garden. I love being in the garden I guess, cause it's quiet, cold, breezy and just pure bliss. You know sometimes all we have to do is just to stare at the distance and realise, discover, enjoy the silence within you... Okay cheesy enough.

But seriously, it's nice :)

Took lots of pictures on my camera too, shall upload them on Facebook soon. Anyway I love taking shots there. Sometimes I wish I have the chance to go on the streets and happily shoot with my camera. One day, I shall, I hope.

And hmm... Oh, I've been really having WEIRD dreams nowadays. Well here we believe it's due to heatiness, or sometimes fatigue. Maybe mine is both haha. Okay here goes my lists of dreams...

Four days ago I dreamt of having another exam! This time round was Biochem I think. And I was late. The weird thing in this dream is that I took the bus 106 to SP, which I usually don't. I remember I was with Kai Xuan and she was studying with my on the way too. Then she told me she's freaking out and I'm like, me too!! Cause we were both late heh

Three days ago I dreamt of being in the scene of the movie Invasion. I remember me and some DBS1A02 peeps like Syaz, Niv, Candy, Bobby and others were in Orchard, then people started turning crazy and we rushed back home. Then suddenly I was at a temple... ?!?!

Two days ago I dreamt of learning how to ride a motorcycle! As weird as it may have sounded, I actually liked that dream :P cause I love riding on a motorcycle, even though I can't. So well in my dream I was riding a motorbike from SP to home. Then I decided to go to a foodcourt to have my lunch cause... I'm heading for band after that. So I even parked my bike, ate, then went back to the parking lot. But turned out an uncle beside my bike had taken my helmet, so I sort of "fought" with him to get it back...

Last night, I dreamt of going to... HONG KONG! In my dream I was in the Hong Kong airport, on my way to Singapore -.- so well yeah, I was weirdly, alone by myself. While in Hong Kong I was travelling in a bus, and was trying to clean my camera lens. You know I used this liquid to clean it, and in my dream suddenly, one bunch of liquid was being poured onto my lens! I freaked out cause I didn't want it to spoil right?

This is the weirdest part of my dream. While in Singapore, I met Syazwan, Wani and Niv. We were at the airport and we're catching an SIA flight. So we went together and we were puzzled cause we couldn't find the check in counter. And we realised we're at the wrong terminal... Then I had this idea of asking an airline to check us in first, and we went to Russian Airways (is there such a company?). And they told us they could not... So we rushed to the other terminal, but we could not find the skytrain thingy, so we panicked.

Interesting isn't it? I'm not sure what these dreams tell me, but they sure are awesome. Cause they involve things I wanna do, or I dream to do. Like going to Hong Kong and riding a bike! :P

Alright that's all for today. Hopefully I dream more nice, and weird (but not soooo weird) things. Dreams are really awesome. Heh, I think I'm out of my mind. Okay see you!

PS: Kai Xuan, Niv and Syazwan I hope you enjoy the "dreams" lol. They are not made up or anything, it's really really weird!!!

PS2: No picture today, lazy upload :P

No comments: