Tuesday 5 October 2010

Shutter

Say hello to Mr Spidey!
Photography by Yours Truly
I'm an ironic arachnophobic :P

Today was another gardeny day for me haha. This time round my aunt followed us though, cause she's here in my hometown! Yay, hopefully can meet my other aunts too hehe. So well yup, spent most of my day at the garden, I don't mind, told you guys that I love this kind of lifestyle eh hehe.

Talking about shutter, my title.

I'm referring to the camera shutter hehe. I gotta say photography is more of passion than a hobby. I used to just shoot shoot for fun, but now I think it becomes a passion. Which I think is good. For example, whenever I took a shot, I would tell myself "I'm telling ______ in this picture" or maybe "I want to capture a _____". Which I usually don't.

Last time I just shoot cause it's "Nice!" Haha. I think photography is nice, sometimes I wonder, after all the shots I have taken, I would put it inside the computer, and...? Well, I think each picture will represent some sort of experience. Each shot will show how much I've grown. I think it's nice, even though I rarely looked up at my past photos.

Anyway I gotta thank Sandra, cause I think she's one of the people that starts my liking for photography. I looked at her photos just now and felt so wowed by them. So that's why I bought a DSLR hehe. And I first regretted buying Sony, as I wanna buy the Nikkon D3000. But anyway, as the saying goes...

It's not the camera, it's the photographer :)

I really enjoyed shooting pictures, today I took almost 100 over pictures at my dad's garden, but of course that number is reduced. After the selection and editing and stuff. I don't know why, but I just felt so happy whenever I take pictures, very happy. Delighted.

So it seems like music. Whenever I play the piano, I feel happy too, I feel joyful to play music (unless I'm playing sad songs :P). So I guess photography has almost reached its par with my passion for music. And talking about music, I really miss band :(

Was hearing Impressions of Japan by James Barnes in Youtube, and listening to First Suite in Eb. Really miss playing my clarinet! And really miss playing in band! :)

Haha, but oh well... There's always another thing that makes me ponder and think whenever I talked about band. Nevertheless lets just enjoy music. Right?

Alright I guess that's all for today. Oh I forgot to tell you, my room here is almost finished! YAAAAY. The table is up, the "stage" is up, it's purely awesome. Can't wait to sleep there heh, and I love to go there as well. It's a nice place to relax, even though it's not finished yet. Imagine if it's finished...! Haha alright see you :)

Do you think it's that easy?

No comments: