Monday 25 October 2010

Cells!

Today was an awesome day! Well at least for Microbio prac that is. The great thing about being in a biomedical science is that... You get your own microscope for practicals! Well some of the other course may get it as well, but I'm sure not every student in Singapore has this chance isn't it? Especially at our age. I guess, interest difference.

So well we made staining preparations, like how we can see those usually-transparent cells to become coloured under the microscope. It's so awesome! And seeing the cells that YOU stain makes seeing them so much more enjoyable. Well even though I failed to stain my lovely Bacillus cereus... Oh and the best part is... Seeing your own cheek cells!

Ahh well, the world of science never fails to amaze me :)

Today I returned back to my French class. Whew, I seriously need to revise more! But I love the fact that my teacher now sort of interacts more with us, instead of purely teaching. It's interesting to know about French literature, songs and etc. Really fun!

Okay today is a short post but I'm going to post a video I made. It's a compilation of photos which I took during my holiday in Indo! And the song I used in Porcelain by Moby, which is a song I really love hehe. Here goes:


Enjoy! :D

Okay that's all for today, see you then! Sorry for the short post cause I really don't know what else to blog, see ya!

Living for the love we have, living not for reality
PS: No picture today as well :)

No comments: