Monday 18 October 2010

First day

As a new flower blooms
Photography by Yours Truly
A new scene appears. Beauty

So anyway today was my first day of the new semester! So glad to have come back and return and meet my friends once more, miss them a lot! :) So well thankfully our first class starts at like 12 so it's no-rush day, it'll be horrible to have our first day so early :O

But poor Syazwan and a few others, for having GEMS at 8

Righty so first lesson was Basic Microbiology, and it was a practical. So well as usual, okay maybe not, maybe... As the perspective of the "first day" scene, the practical would be nothing but briefing. So I didn't bring labcoat and etc. And I was wrong! Crap it. But well yeah.. So I had to go and borrow labcoat from the TSO and stuff.

Anyway the practical was... Fun. Okay not so genuinely fun but I love the fact that we're going to have our own telescope! No more sharing! Woo la la, love it! At first I thought there was something wrong with my telescope cause it couldn't find this "ruler" thing we called the stage division, AKA I couldn't get it to focus, oh well. But it was fine later on.

And I came up with a sentence from our experiment today...

"I Bacillusly couldn't find the Bacillus cereus cells!"

Figure it out yourself :P

Then it was IO Chem, I like the lecturer! I think she's fun, and she's an Indon as well mwahaha. But yup her class was awesome, despite me not understanding fully about today's lesson. I guess I know why Mdm Ng once told us that the electronic configuration of an atom is SOOO much simpler in secondary school than now. Trust me.

I didn't go for French class today, cause I was tired, and I have to do something. Oh well I am now having fears of not being able to cope well for my studies. Now that I have Dip-plus on Tue, in the evening, before band, I'm not too sure if I can handle it even... Oh well lets try for the best shall we?

Went to Holland to develop some pictures to make something for my class hee. And yeah I couldn't imagine how tired I am after that. Cause I was running back and forth to find the shop, which have shifted somewhere else. And I went to Ya Kun to wait for the photos, to Coffee Bean to make that something, then back to laminate :O

Whew, what a tiring day.

Alright that's all for today! Hope tomorrow will be a great day, I'm so prepared for a 10 hours (I think) of day in school. MEOWW. Okay lets not give up! I'm sort of excited for Dip Plus as well hehe. Okay bon soir! :)

Dear body, please grant me stamina for tomorrow :O

No comments: