Friday 15 October 2010

Films

Shot of Gunung Gede (Mt Gede) at dusk today
Photography by Yours Truly
This is the volcano which my town stood on its foot

So anyway, today was another normal day, but more of like a spent-outside-of-home-day :O Well yeah been out for almost the whole day today, doing lots of things! Not sure if it's good or not but it's better with nothing else to do isn't it?

Went to the dentist again, this time round was my 2nd sister. She went for a checkup, just to see how teeth are going heh. And my 1st sister was getting her braces! Impressive much, she chose a braces with ceramic colour, so you can't really see it when she shows her teeth! Thinking of getting such braces but well not sure about my defect :/

Then went to the supermarket to get some stuff. Re-stocked my instant noodle haha, saw some new flavours and looks nice hehe. And yep get other things as well, cause my mum will be accompanying us to the airport on Sunday so she won't be doing her shopping. So we went to get the things which she will buy on Sunday heh.

Um I went to develop my films as well. THREE of them! Believe it or not. Haha yes I'm hooked. One is my lomo, another is my old film camera, another is my uncle's old film SLR :D But uhh, the uncle who is in the store looked so unsure, bleah. This made me fear a bit about how my films will turn out! Here goes why:

Me: How much in total for everything?

Uncle: Umm you just pay me when there is no problem with the films

Me: ...

Does that mean my films can be not-alright?!

Oh man, I really hope they turn out great! If not I'm so gonna screw him, cause I can't go back in time just to get those pictures right? They are all important! Haha. Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers, touching woods, keep a rabbit's tail to get lucky hehe. Just kidding, but yes I'm hoping my films will turn out great!

I guess that's the risk I'm taking with films. Not only that I may do wrong things with them like over/under exposing them, or others. But also the developers! My first film that I developed here, in another shop, has like dots on some of the pictures. How irritating is that! That's why I turn to another shop but that's what I get... Oh man.

Alright I guess that's all for today. Sigh, can't believe I'm going back to Sing the day after tomorrow. And school is starting in the next 4 days. Time sure flies huh? And I once thought how slow time was moving about 3 weeks ago. That's why, you don't know what you've got till it's gone. Bah hahaha. See ya then!

You can't expect people to behave how you want them to behave, to be the people you expect them to be.

No comments: