Wednesday 13 October 2010

NEW ROOM!

Even my dog likes my new room :P
Photography by Yours Truly
Nice ambience eh hehe

Believe it or not, I'm in my new room now!! Well it's not a 100% done yet, still got things to clear and quite a few to do touch-ups as well. But well arrrgh I love my new room so much! Thanks to Vero, the designer haha. The room was built as much as I have wanted it to be. And I don't know why, it's such a great environment ro... Feel sleepy.

Yes, feeling rather sleepy right now :P

Anyway let me tell you what has happened the past two days first, then I shall "elaborate" on my new room :D

Yesterday went to fetch my sister at the airport. Firstly went to a mall first cause my elder sis is looking for a chair for her new room. So yup. My dad went along yesterday too. But he went to my brother's shop to check something out. So after everything we then went to the airport to fetch my sister. And we rode back, in... 2 hours time! Record breaking!

Today was a rainy day, I guess cause the past three days had been a sunny day so yeah. Went to took my specs, yay, I love it! And then went to accompany my sis to fix her phone as well, and get some screen protector for her phone. I also went shopping at this place called Brasco, so I bought two pair of pants and shirt. Not lucky I guess :/

Yup that's about it today. And yesterday. Well I guess my days here are better when my sister is here, cause at least I'll have someone to accompany me with to do things that I quite enjoy. Right? So yeah. Anyway let me elaborate on my room :D

Tadah! This is my room haha. Well my inspiration for this room is... Classy, simple, Japanese style, wood element, contemporary, peace, "smooth", calm and yeah. Don't you think you can "feel" them here? Hehehe

Actually the wooden part is not the whole thing, I made it like a "stage" or a platform in my room, so Japanese right hehehe. No chairs as well, gonna make it like a Japanese-floor-chair right hehe. The one nearer to the rear wall is for writing, computering and stuff. The one below that is for my keyboard!

Well I was thinking whether my legs will be "killed" by the suan-ness I'll get for sitting for a long time, don't think so I guess... And oh, those "holes" on the platform are for drawers, maximise space again hee :)

And last but not least this is the shelves as well hehe. On top will be where my TV would be placed. Nice frame isn't it! Below that is a place to place things in hehe. Was thinking of putting ornaments there, or my CD collections, or books, or I don't know. Since space is a cons in my room, gotta maximise space isn't it?

So that's my new room! Nice eh? Gonna thank the designer, Vero for the beautiful design. And I really can't wait to sleep there! Oh man haha, finally I have my own room. It's like in those comic books or movies, where the guys finally have their own room. I guess now I understand their joy. :)

Alright that's all for today and yesterday! Man, can't believe my holiday will end in 4 days time. Gosh, time flies so quickly! Okay see you then!

Love love love my new room! :D

No comments: