Saturday 9 October 2010

Heart wrenching

Can I just please escape?
Photography by Yours Truly
Escape somewhere far, and be free?

Hmm today was a blue day! Both blue in the sky, and in the heart. I guess now the sky is smiling after a day of crying yesterday. Which is good I think! The day was breezy as well, nice and windy and wonderful. It's been such a long time, or in fact I think this is my first blue sky here, and nice weather. If not it always rain here. Bleah.

Well today did nothing much. I went to develop my films, I hope they turned out great! Cause one film is used for my new camera film, which I hope will turn out awesome. And I went to the tailor to fix my pants. I have a long pants which is extremely long. Imagine it reaches half of my feet. Bloody long isn't it? And waited there for the tailor to sew it nicely once more.

Which usually we don't wait for him. :P

Uhmm, the day wasn't a good day for me, my mood especially. Well I've been... Sigh never mind I shall not explain it here, too complicated to be written and said here. I just want to forget it, but I'll somehow always be reminded by it. Gosh. I just hope what I'm wishing for, always wishing for, will and always come true. Once more.

But the evening was awesome! I told you yesterday about the top of my room thingy right? Yup, I think that will be my new place to hang out heh, cause I really like it there! I spent the evening shooting the sunset again. The condition is nicer cause the sky was blue! And the clouds were lovely as well. Plus the wind... Ohh, such a wonderful place and time to shoot!

Talking about shooting, the stupid dust specks appeared in my pictures once more... Arrghh crap, fear not! I shall fix this problem, on my own this time round. Yep!

And I also did another thing. Cause the weather was beautifully awesome, after shooting things, I just lied down on the roof of my top, close my eyes, and just... Enjoy the moment. The sound of the evening prayers from the mosque, the breezy wind, the smell of grass or wood, the beautiful temperature, it was just a perfect solution.

A perfect to solution to end my day, my heart wrenching day. My sad day. And when I closed my eyes and lied down there, I just felt completely out of this world. Like as if all of my problems were carried by the wind. Like as if I'm in peace, like as if I'm free. It was beautiful, peaceful and serene. Just perfect.

And I wish it can be like this, EVERY day.

Oh well that's all for today I suppose. Lets not dwell on what happened, and smile always to welcome tomorrow. But sometimes, we can't just simply do that. It always forces me to smile. Bah okay see you!

Lets not think about the future. Live the present happily instead.

No comments: