Wednesday 27 October 2010

Happy 500th post!

Dear Life Symphony

First of all, wishing you a happy 500th post! It has been a beautiful 2 years, and almost 1 month blogging with you. You have been a wonderful friend of mine, as you bear with me, as I tell you my life's story :)

Thank you for being such a patient person, for I have ranted on you, complained, angry and stuff. But don't worry! I have began to make you look nicer by posting pictures eh.

Anyway, once again thank you very much for the 500 posts that I have written, life's symphony is one of the place where I can truly let go of my feelings and worries. Where I can express my feelings, where I can just let my emotion run out of my heart, and into there, the words.

So lets continue to work together beautifully, and I hope we can continue working for another 500, or thousands, or millions posts! And let my dream of blogging till time runs out for me come true.

With love
Adhi

Life's a symphony, that we all compose
With its beautiful sweet melody
And its warm and daunting harmony
With its challenging but adventurous dynamic
Which makes each symphony truly unique

Life's a symphony, we all play
With an orchestra of countless musicians
Each with their own talents, their own skills
Playing this beautiful symphony
We called life :)

No comments: