Monday 4 October 2010

Weeeee

I really wish that I can fly one day
Photography by Yours Truly @ Changi
Somewhere far, somewhere nice, somewhere peaceful

Anyway I'm really happy with my results! Hehe as promised I will tell today right hehe. But I won't tell the full results and stuff cause I don't want to be marked as someone who loves to show off heh, so just the tiny details eh.

Okay so anyway my result is enough to make me feel happy! Even though I felt a bit cheated last night... Cause my ichat email told me that I have a perfect GPA of 4, then today in SAS... Well I don't get it, but it's still enough to make me feel happy! And I am relatively shocked by some of my results, especially Mathematics! :)

That's all for my results yeah.

Hmm so well today was another so-so day, went to accompany my sis to cut her hair while I go and get some films for my lomo. I've used Fujifilm and Kodak films, but... Now I'm using this China brand called LUCKY!!! I'm not sure if it's a good one or not, but I do know, somehow, that the casing for the film seems like it has been used once. It has scratches :/

But the films are alright I guess.

Then I went to my grandma's house. Felt so bad, I've been here for a week yet I didn't go and visit her. Thanks to my late-time-waking-up I suppose. Well it's really good to see her again, plus I met my aunts too, which I have not met for quite some time :)

And now I'm in a major dilemna to whether I should take Dip plus or not! Well Phlebotomy sounds interesting to me, and I want to take it as well. It interests me, and it's my dream to be able to draw people's blood, I want to take revenge! "Snickers"

But the problem is this. If I were to take dip plus, I'll have to add extra classes every week, well it's only about... I don't know how long per class that is, but I do know class equals to time right? Now put dip plus together with my French and band. That would be a perfect recipe for fatigue, more time to be managed, more time to hassle and more.

So how!!! Oh well we're given three days to decide, so I guess I'm going to take sometime to think about this, and hopefully I'll get a perfect and clear answer, and decision.

Anyway I guess that's all for today, looking forward to meeting my cousin (hopefully). Seems like he is working at my uncle hehe. Alright see you!

Well, that's your principle. It's not mine.

No comments: