Thursday 7 October 2010

Unforeseen circumstances

Chocolate combro :D
Photography and cooking by Yours Truly
Yummy?

Wee, I didn't blog last night cause I was too lazy to blog, plus there was nothing much to talk about, yesterday was a so so day though so yep. Today was another so-so day, but I just feel like blogging (yes I know this is weird but bleah who cares).

Yesterday I went to visit my aunt's brother, cause his wife just gave birth to a cute little baby boy! Oh man he's so cute, and tiny as well hehe. Went there with my fellow aunts and mum as well. While visiting I was about to sneeze, so I turned my back, walked a few steps near the entrance of the room and sneeze! You know why?

I was thinking about immunology, about how the newborn only has little amount of Immunoglobulin A from his mum's breastmilk. He then has to produce himself... Okay too much immunology, but yep, that's what we have to do actually.

Today was a normal day I guess. Went to accompany my mum to shop as tomorrow is chu yi (first day of lunar month). So we gotta buy fruits for prayers. After that, believe it or not I cooked! :P I cooked this snack called combro. It's a traditional snack here, usually stuffed with a salty filling, but I decided to choose chocolate instead hehe.

I'll show a picture of it later :)

Hmm, I'm supposed to look for a new pair of specs but due to "unforeseen circumstances" I have to delay it to next day, even though I was supposed to go yesterday. Oh well, never mind I guess. I'm going tomorrow! Rawr.

Alright I guess that's all for today. Hope I'll find a great pair of specs tomorrow. I'm looking for one with a black frame, probably made from a matte-surface material. I think it's nice hehe. Alright see you!

Talk to yourself. You'll be surprised of the things you think of.

No comments: