Saturday 16 October 2010

Shucks :/

Taken wit my film SLR :)
Photography by Yours Truly
Pine Cone!!! :D

Hmm, today is the last day of my vacation here in Indonesia. And as always, I feel so moody today bleah. You know, foreigner, going back, leaving hometown, back to school, back to reality. The ironic thing is that I'm so looking forward for the new semester, but then I hate the fact that I'm going back to school and work and stuff.

Anyway, I'll get better when school starts :)

So today went to cut my hair! I know, somehow my hair was still short but I decided to cut it cause I like the hairdresser, the way he cuts make my hair looks nice! And plus it's cheaper here, about 5 dollars! Plus wash and blow thingy as well :P

Then went to took my film, and whew! Thank God the films were alright! Okay next time I guess I should go back to that shop to develop my films, and not in the usual shop I went to. But urgh, I hate the fact that the shop closes for a break time. Supposedly from 2 - 4 but they may drag to 5... Or start earlier at 1. So I'm not sure when they open! :/

Went to my dad's garden as well, this time round with my film SLR :D I wonder how the pictures will turn out cause I think it will be awesome! The sunset was so cool! And sadly my DSLR's battery went flat so yeah didn't take much, but took some nice shots as well.

Then dinner with my mum, sis, bro, sis' friend and my driver. At this restaurant called D'Green. It's not bad, so far I like the food there hehe. The ambience is nice as well. Hmm, time sure flies quickly, the restaurant was opened about 3/4 years ago I think, and I've been going there most of the time I went back. And they're still as good as ever hehe.

That's all for my day I suppose.

Sigh, time flies really quickly. I'm not sure if this is because I said this right at the last day of my vacation, or it really flies. Cause as I said, I once told myself how slow time moved during the first few days of my holiday. And now? It's ending.

Anyway as usual I'll write a reflection of my holiday hehe.

Well this holiday, I guess, was a great one. Cause I didn't have this "routine" thingy, which I used to have last time. Like going tot he factory, or the clinic. I guess, my dad's garden sort of save my life heh, cause I prefer being there. Rather than you know... But yup. And I guess I have more activities going on as well. Like taking pictures :P

And yes I took so many pictures this time round. Believe it or not I think I took about 500+ photos, shrunk into 200+ now, cause yeah some are failed shots. So yup! I think my shooting skill have quite grown from there I suppose. And I've realised a new passion for mine, photography that is :)

On the minus side...

I didn't get to drive :( Oh man, I would really love to do that but well, I didn't! I guess I'll wait for next year's long holiday to learn driving! And plus, my hometown road system has been changed quite -irritably- so it's gonna be quite hectic for me as well, if I were to drive down there.

I didn't get to work in my dad's garden either. Heh, blame it on me for waking up so late everyday I guess. And oh, I didn't get so poetic! Meaning I didn't get to write poems and stories and stuff. Or compose songs. But once more on the plus side, I can cover Wicked's Defying Gravity (on Glee cover that is)!

Well yeah I guess that's all for my post today. I guess what I've always wished for have come true. And well there might be some sad side to my holiday, but I'm sure to say that there is so much more plus side there. Nothing is perfect, nothing is. So yup, can't expect to have a perfect holiday can I? Oh, and I wish the weather could have been better :O

Right! That's all for today. Hopefully my journey back tomorrow will be smooth sailing. I'm taking an SQ flight. You know, SQ = punctuality. If I usually get onto the check in counter one hour prior flight, for SQ, it's better to be TWO hours. Heh, so that's why we're planning to go quite early tomorrow. Okay see ya!

The only thing I'm looking forward to tomorrow is taking an SQ flight. As for the rest... Bleah :/

No comments: