Friday 8 October 2010

New specs :D

Isn't this wonderful!!!
Photography by Yours Truly
Today's awesome sunset :)

Okay I haven't gotten my new specs yet but at least I've chosen one! It's a cool black frame specs, and I love it! The reason why I wanna choose a black frame is because... My silver frame always reflects light whenever I took pictures -.-" and it somehow becomes more shiny cause I used it when going to sentosa once so it got "corroded" by the salt water :P

Today was a... Rainy day! I think the sky was "taking revenge" cause it was hot and sunny yesterday, even though it rained a bit in the evening. So well thanks to that it is kinda cold now, and a bit windy as well. The weather is quite unpredictable these days, it can rain heavily and it can be hot and sunny. Oh well. The earth is suffering!

Oh today I saw one of the most beautiful sunset I've seen in my hometown. It's soooooo beautiful! The sky was golden and the sun was setting slowly as I took pictures of it. It was so awesome. And what's best was that I saw it on top of my soon-to-finish room! We have a staircase there and yup, you can see lots of stuff there. The view is superb!

Umm then I went to the supermarket with my mum again to get something for my sister. And that's about it for the day!

Hmm and I've realised I've been exercising for almost everyday... Or everyday, except Sunday, since the holiday has started! I feel happy haha, even though the result seems sort of oblivious :P But well I'm exercising for the sake of health and stamina, not much about looks. Cause I wanna be healthy, and have a good stamina! :)

The problem is, I hope I'll have the same determination to do this again :/

And as my favourite saying goes, nothing is impossible! Jesher mentioned climbing the staircase to the tenth floor everyday, I think it's a great idea hehe. Since I can't find time to exercise everyday right? And the place. I really hope that sentence shall not come from my mouth... "I will do that tomorrow" or "I'm lazy..."

Urgh, discipline is the hardest! Not the exercising!

Alright that's all for today, lets hope I can work out more often in the future, and not go back to the old me right! Doing it is easier than saying, obviously. Alright see ya then!

I don't think you understand me.

No comments: