Tuesday 26 October 2010

Waiting

The cells I saw yesterday, under the microscope
Photography by Yours Truly
I took such a long time to take this! :O
This is E.coli I think

So well right now I'm in Mug@Moberly with Lizzie, Kai Xuan and Syazwan. I'm waiting for band while Kai is waiting for sailing PT. I've decided to blog cause I know I'll go home late tonight, so I think to save time I'll blog now I guess.

Anyway today was hmm normal. Haha, I just realised this semester will be a fun one! Cause all of my teachers are so awesome. Ms Adeline is nice, Mrs Mark is nice, everyone is nice I guess! Not saying that the last sem's teachers are not nice, but well yeah, you know hehe. They are both awesome eh.

Anyway I met up earlier with Candy to finalise our job in RWP. And yes we did an awesome job! Thank you Candy for helping me to edit the slides! The powerpoint, which was 21 slides, has been compressed into 17 slides, and that's including Candy's parts! (Cause 21 was solely my part, amazing eh?)

Then microbio lecture, it was fun as well. I like those new things we learn about the characterisation of different cell types (sounds so literature-ish). I find them really cute, well on the appearance, if it does something to my body then urgh, that's a big no no.

So yup I guess that's all for today I guess, I hope I'm going to have an awesome time during band. And may my stamina last till the night! :)

Finished reading The Professor and The Housekeeper :)

No comments: