Sunday 3 October 2010

Fruits of our labour

In love with Fisheye :D
Fisheye by Yours Truly
Nice flowers too :D

Whew, tomorrow is the day! Of gosh, it feels like I'm having another O level, a mini one though. Seems like poly is making us to have mini Os throughout our three years, once every semester that is. Anyway, all the best to every SP student who is taking their results (more of seeing actually) tomorrow! Have faith eh.

As for me... I couldn't say much about how I feel, and what I'll get. I do hope though that I'll get god grades, and a good GPA score. I'm not hoping for a 4, I think it's rather impossible for me :( but anyway we'll just see tomorrow yes!

Hmm today... Was a VERY VERY VERY EXTREMELY windy day! I mean seriously. In the afternoon, the wind was suddenly very very huge and strong, as if it is trying to wreak havoc here. It's so scary! As if everything's gonna fall. The trees shook wildly like as if they were going to tumble down. It was really huge.

Now it's a bit windy too, so the day was relatively cold. My dad told me the corn at my dad's garden, some that is, tumble down :(

The weather is awesomely horrifying these days.

Today I went grocery shopping with my mum and sis today. And they were looking for some shirts as well. I got one too hehe. And oh something funny happened today. While looking for our shirts, there was this free-compact-powder-giveaway event. So people were queuing. The coordinator asked them to line up in one line only but....

Some people started a new line, and the coordinator was mad! Haha. She was like:

"You there! Shut up! Go to the new line!"

"I won't start giving until there's ONE line!"

"Hey hey where were you from? How come you're on another line?!"

It's so funny! Well in English it maybe not, but in Indonesian, it surely is.

Okay as ironic as it is, I've just received the news that I can know my results already! And well... I'm happy with my results! Heh, details will be out tomorrow as a fair share :P See ya people! All the best again to those receiving their results!

My fruits of labour taste sweet! :)

No comments: