Friday 29 October 2010

Fun! :)


Thanks for the awesome days peeps :)


Hey people! (Wow it's been long since I said hey people for the beginning of my post) Today I had an AWESOME day! Well not only that today is Friday, which means the weekend is here, and that I ended at 10 today, but I had loads of fun with my friends! Teehee

Well so as usual ended at 10 cause I don't have IDEAS. So went to the FC3 study area with Candy. I was doing tutorial 3 while Candy was studying Cell Bio. Then I studied Cell Bio as well, cause I couldn't really catch what Dr Lai said yesterday about lecture 3. But anyway, somehow I liked it there. Not only the wind is good, but I just liked the place.

Even though it can be noisy at times :/

Then waited for some of the DBS/1B02 people to be released from IDEAS, had lunch there together, and we (Candy, Niv, Kai Xuan, Lizzie, Syazwani and Min Li) went to Moberly, at first wanted to sing K, but the next slot was 3 PM, so we went to Colours instead. Syaz had to go to SPICE, while the rest played taboo! It was so fun hehe.

And since I brought my camera, took lots of pics of them playing as well, and some also took shots with my camera hehe. Then we left cause some are taking part in the Human Wave thingy, while I have to meet Sharon, cause we're meeting up! Yay, finally~

Waited for time to fly till 4, and Sharon and I knew they're both (Wei Lun and Jojo) are going to be late, so we decided to leave the library at around 3.55. But still, they're late heh. Anyway we waited till about 4.40! And we headed to JP. That's the best thing about us, we always have no plan, then we tell a place, then we go to that place and carried it out mwahaha.

Headed to JP, bought tickets to the movie "You Again". And well... Last time I recommended the Back Up Plan to them, but turned out it wasn't a nice movie! So this time we just decided to watch this, since the others are either too scary, or we didn't know the story. Plus, the poster of the movie seems funny :P

For dinner we had Ichiban Sushi. OMG bought this set, which cost 15 bucks but it's so freaking filling! So worth the price I guess. Even Wei Lun can't finish it. And we took lots of photos, plus Jolene's favourite of camwhoring :P And we chatted a lot! That's the best part :) I love chatting with them, and sharing my problems sometimes.

The movie was really really good and hilarious! Well I fell asleep at one part of the movie cause I was really really tired. But was awakened by the dancing part haha. It was quite hilarious. But overall-ly, the movie is nice, and no one is put to blame! :P

Yup that's all for the day so far, thank you again everyone for making today such a lovely day! :D

Sigh, oh well after today I sort of learnt something. Sometimes I wonder, in fact I knew that in the future, I will not be able to do this anymore. I won't be able to go out every weekend night, every Friday with my friends and have fun once again. I'm sure everyone will go to their own way, and it's rather impossible to go out once we are old.

So I told myself, enjoy these moments, enjoy this freedom, enjoy this fun we have and treasure them in your memory. For you will only be able to enjoy these moments in the future in the form of a memory, and not reality. For you will never be able to enjoy this genuine kind of freedom and happiness you had with your friends.

Life is imperfect, nothing lasts forever, and good things come to an end. So make out the most from the things you do now, and enjoy the memories you have in the future. And if possible, relive those moments once again.

So therefore, I have another thing to be added to the list of things before I die - To relive moments which I once had when I was young once more. Be it eating in FC4, or going to JP with Jo and the rest, outing with Neal, had a meal in Holland, ate at the foodcourt I used to eat while I was in PTPS, and so on.

Sigh, why do I get so emo-ey?

Okay that's all for today, this awesome day. I'll hope more of these days will appear! I enjoy the accompany of my friends, and yes it's a great stress-reliever too, cause it's the weekend so nothing's wrong with having fun! :) Okay see ya!

Thanks for the awesome day once more peeps :)

No comments: