Sunday 24 October 2010

Stressed out?

Spiralling down
Photography by Yours Truly
Bamboo strips.

Righty... Today was a seriously-outing-Sunday. Cause practically I went out from like 2 - 7! Well I know that's a really long time and yes I sort of feel guilty for doing so. And well, and but... I think it's fine to have an outing like this. It's not like I'll do this EVERY Sunday right? So well perhaps yup, I need to learn how to organise my time more.

But so much for going out for that long period, I get nothing but food to fill my stomach up. And I freaking snapped my FILM!!! This is so irritating, This is the second time my film snapped on my uncle's SLR. Rawrrr I took so much awesome pictures and now, everything is gone. Life is so unfair! No no no, why must this happen to me?

Anyway back to my day, actually the reason why I want to go out today was to check on a few things. And well here goes the list:

1) iPhone!
Since my plan has expired, I wanna re-contract and get an iPhone for myself hehe. But I'm not sure if I wanna get it cause after hearing what WQ told me about how "selfish" the iPhone is... So yeah. And I'm thinking of getting iPhone 5 (which is out in Jan :P)

2) A digital compact camera!
Since my sis' cam is now returned to her, I'm thinking of getting a new one, cause it's a bit troublesome if I were to bring my babe (DSLR) to go for events which is not-DSLR-friendly. Like for example some outing or camps... You know yeah. And the worst thing is... I'm spoilt for choice! :/

3) 28mm lens (Don't worry I'm still in deep consideration about this)
My uncle's film SLR uses a 28mm lens. And I'm hooked by how beautiful the pictures turned out! So I think a 28mm is really a great lens eh, but I'm not sure what to get as well. And now I feel like getting the 11-18 mm Tamron one, but it's so freaking EX!

So those are the things that I am looking for but well, didn't get any. Well at least I know some of the info of those things I'm going to buy eh, I'm not even sure whether I will -really- buy those things :P

And today... Well I sort of learn to accept the teaching that every unfortunate things that happened to me (like my snapped film) is a blessing in disguise. Gonna try to look things on the bright side. I seriously can't believe that I was feeling stressed because I couldn't choose, or I was having so many choices about the compact cameras.

And another thing - RWP reports! I'm seriously stressed and confused about it. Do we have to do EVERY reports shown on BB? I do know it sounds a bit absurd, can't imagine if like every group will have to present 10 freaking reports. That would take forever! So I'm just gonna do like 2 or 4, and thank God, I'm grouped with Candy, and I think Kai Xuan as well hehe.

Okay that's all for this long and tiring day! Lets hope my second week of Sem 2 will be as awesome, or no... Must be better than my first week! And this goes on and on with the consecutive weeks, semesters, years :D Haha, nothing's wrong with hoping for the better. Okay see you then!

If it's the distance that I'm worried about. Then...

No comments: