Saturday 23 October 2010

Rain

Ant hole
Photography by Yours Truly
I still think B&W photography is nice hehe

Today was sort of a rainy day! Yay, haha. Well not really rainy, like raining the whole day, but I do know that it rained for quite a while just now. Thank God it didn't rain for the whole day, or else it would really suck our day. Cause we went outing today! Jes, Ade, MF, WQ and me! To celebrate Jes' really really belated birthday haha.

So met WQ and Ade first at Clementi interchange cause we wanna write our messages in the book that Ade created for our present. Then MF came, then Neal and last but not least Jes. Went to the ramen shop at Holland, I brought them there hee. Glad they liked the noodle, though they find the tan tan ramen a bit too peanuty.

Went to Haagen Daz next for desert :D Bought cake for Jeslyn and we sang her a birthday song haha, classic! :P And slacked all the way there till about 6. WQ went off first cause she went to the Kpop night concert! Lucky her, I know that the concert is one hot concert! Everyone went to grab the tickets!

Headed to Vivo, supposedly for dinner. But oh well, thanks to them for accompanying me to get my new bag! Oh have I told you that my bag is spoilt? Is stepped on this buckle thing, and it's crushed into pieces :/ So I need a new one, or no school for me on Monday heh.

Anyway thank you so much for "bearing" with me! I know I'm one hell of a choosy person, but finally bought a bag, and it's nice! I like it :D After spending about an hour walking aimlessly, looking for food, thanks to the so-ever-crowded-restaurants on Sundays like this... We ended up eating Burger King, so much for walking a long distance! :P

And yup, that's all for the day hehe, looking forward to the next outing!

Righty... What else... I think that's all for today. I'm now ever-confused with RWP work, are we supposed to find a group for the project, or is it individual work? I'm so lost -.-" okay shall ask around for it. I'm not too sure either. Gosh, lost. I guess I shouldn't have... Fallen asleep there on Tue! Oops. Okay see you then!

The fact that I'm liking chillout songs now... Does it mean I'm getting stressed up?

No comments: